Saturday, August 17, 2013

I've been called worse ...

But in this case, these are my kids' initials.

The traditional or "old school" anchor tattoo once was the sole province of mariners but has recently become quite popular for one of its metaphorical associations -- stability, groundedness, and so on.

My particular anchor tattoo also is, not-quite-intentionally, pretty ... uh, big. I'd like to think it's because I'm just that bold and confident, but really it's probably because I wasn't paying all that much attention until after it was on my arm.

That's the wife's choice, by the way -- the location, I mean. The fact that I have it at all is the result of a four-year lobbying campaign.

1 comment:

  1. You should've incorporated the mermaid...just sayin'. Still looks good.

    ReplyDelete